Aim Of Woodlands JJC
Woodlands aims to deliver best value in custodial services for the community and for young people by:
• Providing a safe, secure and caring environment;
• Tackling offending by delivering antioffending programmes and raising victim awareness;
• Addressing development, health, educational and recreational needs;
• Reducing risk to self and others;
• Preparing young people for their return to families and communities with a reduced risk of offending;
• Having staff who are enthusiastic and committed in their belief that they can help young people make life-changing choices.
Woodlands provides six residential units, an education and learning centre, recreation facilities, medical and dental services and many, many more services and facilities to support its goals.